Warehouses, Showrooms & Markets
group size: 6 – 14
15th – 30th April 2020
Luxury coach and internal flight
book by 30 November 2019 Save at least 5%.
Twin Share pp
AU $7,650 | EU €4,630 | £4,200 | US $5,150
Single Supplement available on request (if people are interested in sharing we will try and organize this for you).
This tour is a semi-structured itinerary, where we work with our clients to fine tune which artisans they wish to visit.
We explore showrooms, warehouses and markets to give you an overview as to the options available and support you as you build your relationship with suppliers.
Having exported from India for many years we will help you get on top of the process and negotiate the export processes allowing you to enjoy discovering treasures.
It is a challenging environment for small and medium retail businesses. We passionately believe that if we are to continue to have access to variety then we need to provide opportunities for our independent retailers.
New Delhi/Noida - 15 - 20 April (trade show and sightseeing)
Jodhpur - 20 - 24 April
Jaipur 24 - 28 April
Village destination - 28 - 30 April
Fly out of Delhi evening 30 April.
Our hotels are high quality accommodation which we know will allow you to have a great rest at the end of a busy day, and allow you to chill out if you need some time off to reflect.
When you are busy immersed in warehouses and markets coming back to a comfortable room, hot water on tap (not something y0u always get in India) and a cool drink can lift the spirit.
Depending on room availability, we prefer 5* accommodation. Many of the boutique heritage hotels only have a queen bed, so if we require twin accommodation we use international brands.
- You will be escorted by India Dreaming.
- Accommodation in quality hotels (mostly 5*)
- Breakfast, plus 5 dinners.
- Bottled water each day.
- Personal meet & greet at the airport and transfer to the hotel on arrival.
- Coach and internal flights (15 kg luggage allowance on domestic flights)
- Assistance with shipping home via courier or container
- Organized and accompanied sightseeing
- We travel with a WiFi dongle to allow access when on the road. Many of the hotels will include some WiFi access.
- All tips and gratuities at hotels and for drivers.
- Transfer to the airport at the end of the tour
- Welcome pack
- International airfare
- Visa (advise given)
- Travel insurance (mandatory)
- Personal expenses at the hotel such as laundry, room service, mini-bar, phone.
- Excess luggage fees on internal flights (we will help with organizing couriers to either Delhi or your home).
- All alcoholic drinks.